Friday, January 18, 2019

Ginsana® Vitalise G115

As a mother with work and taking care of my child commitment, and with my recent involvement in my blogging journey, I find myself is getting more exhausted and tired juggling between family life and work. When Team Ginsana Malaysia offered one of their signature products for me to try, I feel the timing is just perfect! I truly need some wellness supplement to boost up my tiring soul and I wish to gain more energy to face my everyday's wonderful challenges.


The Product ~ Ginsana® Vitalise

Ginsana® is the all natural long-term energy provider in case of fatigue, weakness and exhaustion. Made from the highest quality ginseng, Ginsana® can be used to help:-
  • Improve energy levels
  • Support physical and mental endurance
  • Assist recovery from fatigue
  • Strengthen immune system (increased immune cell components)

The result of over 20 years of clinical research, Ginsana® has been shown to help energise and invigorate the body, especially during periods of increased demand and stress. This natural formulation supports both physical and mental endurance while helping to assist recovery from fatigue.



Composition

Ginsana® contains standardised G115® Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer root extract.
Soft Gelatin Capsule: 100mg per capsule




What is G115® Ginseng Extract

G115® Ginseng extract is a unique and scientifically proven extract made from the roots of the plant Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer. Its high level of safely and efficacy and its positive effects have been tested and proven in world-wide studies.

G115® Ginseng extract is standardised. Standardisation means that each dose contains an equal amount of active ingredients, hence the same quality and efficacy is guaranteed from capsule to capsule.


Well, honestly I did not expect anything for at least after a week or more as normally supplement intake required constant consumption to deliver its effectiveness after some period of time. However, I was really surprised that, after consumed this natural energiser and immune enhancer for a day, in the following day, despite the mundane stressful morning work commitment, I did not feel stress or tired out in the afternoon and evening like what I have been used to before. Instead I was feeling energized all day, how amazing!




Nevertheless, as printed in the leaflet information inside the packaging box, special precautions needed to take into consideration as below:-


Special Concerns And Precautions
  • This is a traditional medicine, please consult doctor before taking this product, especially for someone who is sensitive to traditional medicine.
  • Children, pregnant women and lactating women are not suitable for this supplement.
  • Do not exceed the stated dose.
  • Might cause several side effects, such as nausea, stomach pain, diarrhoeal and insomnia.
  • Might have interactions with other medications, please check with physician if taking or planning to take anticoagulants (blood thinning products).



For further information, please visit the below links:-





No comments:

Post a Comment