Friday, December 6, 2019

JeanC Hydrolyzed Collagen + Astaxanthin Malaysia ~ 30 Days Skin Challenge ~ Collagen Drink Malaysia


Charlotte's Beauty Journal recently has a lovely opportunity to accept JeanC 30 Days Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink Challenge. My favourite challenge again on drinking collagen, I know, I have to admit that my age is catching up and all I want for Christmas now is to have a sparkling skin!


JeanC.my

"Your health & beauty shouldn't be a luxury!" ~ JeanC.my

With a vision to be the leading women brand in Malaysia for trusted and affordable health and beauty products, JeanC.my believes that the health and beauty of Malaysian women can be improved without burning a hole in their wallet.


JeanC Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink + Astaxanthin is a Malaysian product that is Halal with GMP & Mesti. The product is gluten free and GMO free.

Each serving contains:
3000mg Marine Collagen Peptides
100mg Vitamin C
10mg AstaReal Astaxanthin

In 4 weeks, targeted result to be expected:
Moist Skin
Firmer Skin
Thicker Hair
Stronger Nails

Full Ingredients:
Grape Juice Premix Powder, Collagen Peptides (Fish), Isomaltulose,Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Amla Extract, Acai Extract, Baobab Fruit Pulp Powder, Sucralose, Lingonberry Extract and Astaxanthin


Important Note:
  • JeanC Collagen Drink is not suitable for those allergic with seafood.
  • For pregnant and breastfeeding, kindly consult with doctor before consuming.

My skin condition before taking JeanC Hydrolyzed Collagen + Astaxanthin Drink
~ Large pores plus a bit of skin breakouts


I feel exciting to begin my 30 Days Skin Challenge now and I am looking forward to share my review soon after 10 days of this challenge later.

More information at: https://jeanc.my/products/jeanc-30-day-hydrolyzed-collagen-drink

#JeanCCollagen #JeanC #CollagenDrink #CollagenBeauty

Website: https://jeanc.my/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeancmalaysia/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeancmalaysia/

No comments:

Post a Comment