Friday, December 20, 2019

JeanC Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink Malaysia 30 Days Skin Challenge ~ After 10 Days Review


This write-up is to continue the previous Charlotte's Beauty Journal on JeanC 30 Days Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink Challenge.

[BEFORE]
My skin condition before starting JeanC Collagen Drink Challenge

Just to refresh my previous blog post on before starting my collagen drink challenge's skin picture above, large pores plus some skin breakouts.

Powder type collagen with grape juice premix powder

After starting to drink JeanC Collagen Drink, on the second day, I began to feel my skin is getting smoother and moisture, such a great feeling!


Pinkish powder before diluted completely in the water

Easy to dilute when still and the grape flavour smells really nice

The grape fruit flavour taste is really nice, able to cover 
the collagen fishy smell and it just like drinking a grape cordial drink 


My skin feels more hydrating and smoother after 10 days of drinking JeanC Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink. Looks like my wish to have a sparkling skin during this coming Christmas is getting closer!

[AFTER 10 DAYS] 
My face pores are getting smoother, skin breakouts is less frequest to happen  

Can't wait to share my final result on drinking JeanC Hydrolyzed Collagen after 30 days. Welcome to check out my skin condition later after this 30 days challenge in my coming blog post :)

More information at: https://jeanc.my/products/jeanc-30-day-hydrolyzed-collagen-drink

Website: https://jeanc.my/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeancmalaysia/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeancmalaysia/ 

#JeanCCollagen #JeanC #CollagenDrink #CollagenBeauty #CollagenMalaysia

3 comments:

  1. amazing! there are so many changes on your skin... your skin looks stunning, and you look very young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing product to replenish collagen in our body. It not only helps with conditioning the skin, collagen is critical for building healthy gum, hair, bone etc. More about dental health, check this out.

    ReplyDelete