Thursday, December 27, 2018

Say 'I Love You' with Colgate 'Dare To Love' Limited Edition Toothpaste

~ Love Is In The Air ~ This is how I felt when I received this super-lovely cute Colgate Dare To Love Limited Edition Toothpaste set from Watsons Malaysia ๐Ÿ’•


Instantly warmed my soul with its pink and red packaging, there were more lovely surprises when I was unboxing this 'Dare To Love' gift!



The different local languages expressing the meaning of 'I Love You' words formed a heart-shaped pattern on top of the two 'Dare To Love' Toothpaste packaging box, so lovingly sweet!


Besides the two big tubes of 'Dare To Love' Toothpaste which packed 2 bundles into 1, the lovely gift set also comes with a pair of Colgate Macro Molecular Ultra Thin Bristles Toothbrush.



Like a luxury indulging moment, I feel refreshingly loved with its Lovely Minty flavor, and one of the lovely surprises that I mentioned earlier is, the toothpaste itself contained the tiny heart-shaped strips imported from U.S.A.! How cute is that, makes me feel the love is all around, even now the mundane brushing teeth has become a refreshingly lovely moment!


Such a sweet lovely tiny heart-shaped dissolvable flakes!

This is another lovely surprise, there is a heart-shaped note writing area printed at the back of the toothpaste packaging box, for us to dedicate love message to our loved one. So sweet~~


Even the bar code is printed with full of heart-shaped pictures ๐Ÿ’•

So, show your heart and say 'I Love You' with this super cute Colgate 'Dare To Love' Limited Edition Toothpaste Set to someone you care and love. This is simple-practical yet meaningful gift, an everyday routine now enabled your loved one to remember your love to him/her whenever he/she is brushing teeth in the morning and at night, how sweet is that!

Express your love with this lovely gift of smile by Colgate ๐Ÿ’•

This Limited Edition Colgate 'Dare To Love' Toothpaste Set is now available at all Watsons Malaysia stores.

Also you may purchase online here: https://www.watsons.com.my/dare-to-love-toothpaste-2x130g/p/BP_85901

Priced at RM33.91, comes with Free Gift too (while stock lasts)


p.s.: I share this 'Dare To Love' Colgate Toothpaste with my son ๐Ÿ’•






2 comments:

  1. Helpful artical.
    Thanks for a well written and informative post.
    How to Say “I Love You”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing. I am hoping they will release this limited edition for valentines this year, but I don't think they have it. I cannot find anywhere .

    ReplyDelete